- Supports JPG file formats.
- Superimposes different formats of date/time to the photo, including custom stamp format.
- Superimposes some photo attributes (user comment, image description, shutter speed, aperture, focal length) to the photo.
- Time adjustment (year, month, days, hours, minutes) to the recording time code.
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font color, optional font outline color, and transparency adjustment.
- Arbitrary stamp location.
- Preview stamped photo, either in its actual size or fit the preview area. The effect of any change to the stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Save settings in a project file.
- Version 2.1.5.
- Bug fix: Handling of non-standard format of property "Date taken", which is seen from photos taken by LG VX-9200 phone.
Here is the online version of the vPTS Help file, detailing the features of vPTS in every section and dialog.