Visual Photo Time Stamp (vPTS) Quick Start
Use File menu to
- New: start a new project.
- Open . . .: bring up the file dialog and open an existing project.
- Save: save the current project.
- Save as . . .: save the current project under a different name.
- Recent projects: a list of up to 4 most recently used projects.
- Set Preference, including stamp language, time adjustment, and output JPG file quality
- Exit vPTS.
Note: If the current project has a name, the name will be displayed on the title bar of the vPTS dialog. A new project does not have a name until being saved.
Use View menu to
- Either view the photo in its actual size or fit the photo to the size of the preview area.
Use Help menu to
- Bring up vPTS Help system
- View vPTS information, like release version number, release date, copyright, and vPTS home page address.
Use File Section to
- Add, remove files to stamp
- Define the output folder where stamped files will be saved.
Use Execution Section to
- Stamp the JPG files in the Files to Stamp list.
- Stop the stamping in progress.
- View vPTS log messages.
Use Date Stamp Section to
- Define date stamp format
- Change the font, color, size, and transparency of the date stamp
- Select the location for date stamp
Use Time Stamp Section to
- Define time stamp format
- Change the font, color, size, and transparency of the time stamp
- Select the location for time stamp
Visual Photo Time Stamp (vPTS) is provided to you, the user, as is without warranty of any kind. By using vPTS, the user assumes the liability and responsibility of any effect vPTS may have to his/her computer system.
Back to Visual Photo Time Stamp page