- Visual MP4/MOV Time Stamp (vMTS) works on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Support MP4/MOV file formats. Such videos are taken by iPhone, Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic digital cameras.
- Accelerated MP4/MOV decoding/encoding using selected Intel CPU and NVIDIA GPU if the computer is equiped with such CPU/GPU.
- Superimpose different formats of date/time to the video, including custom stamp format.
- Time adjustment (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds) to the recording time code.
- Stamp in different languages (Numeric, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish).
- User selected font (face, style, size).
- Font brightness adjustment, optional font outline, and transparency adjustment.
- Different stamp duration mode.
- Stamp fade in/out.
- Arbitrary stamp location.
- Preview stamped video, accurate to pixel level. The effect of any change to the stamp options can be viewed instantly, before actual stamp process starts.
- Shutdown computer automatically up on completion of stamping all files.
- Save settings in a project file.
- Version 1.4.0
- New feature: support HW decode if new version NVIDIA GPU is available. Also, if such HW decode is used, HW encode of non-native size is also supported.
Here is the online version of the vMTS Help file, detailing the features of vMTS in every section and dialog.