- Check the left most box to enable/disable date stamp.
- Click Font button to bring up the Stamp Font Attribute Dialog.
- Click Duration button to bring up the Duration Dialog.
Note: Duration settings do not affect previewing, they affect stamping only.
- Use [^], [v], [<], [>] buttons to move the date stamp up, down, left, right, respectively.
Tip: Press and hold the left mouse button on these buttons to continuously move the stamp. The longer the button is pressed, the faster the movement will be.
- Alternatively, type in the x, y coordinates directly to move the date stamp.
- The meaning of x, y coordinates are dependent on the method of alignment. Use the pull-down list next to the y coordinate to select the method of alignment.
Note: x and y are always positive. When the alignment is to the left/right, x is the horizontal distance from the left/right edge of the stamp string to the left/right edge of the video frame. When the alignment is to the center, x is the horizontal distance from the center of the stamp string to the left edge of the video frame. When the alignment is to the top/bottom, y is the vertical distances from the baseline of the first/last line of the stamp string to the top/bottom edge of the video frame. The stamp string is left/center/right justified when the alignment method is to the left/center/right.
- Use the format pull down list to select from a list of pre-defined date format, or select custom (the first entry of the list) to bring up the Custom Format Dialog and define your own date format.