Visual DV Time Stamp (vDTS) Quick Start
Use File menu to
- New: start a new project.
- Open . . .: bring up the file dialog and open an existing project.
- Save: save the current project.
- Save as . . .: save the current project under a different name.
- Recent projects: a list of up to 4 most recently used projects.
- Set Preference, including stamp language, time adjustment, and stamped file attributes
- Exit vDTS.
Note: If the current project has a name, the name will be displayed on the title bar of the vDTS dialog. A new project does not have a name until being saved.
Use Help menu to
- Bring up quick start vDTS Help system
- View vDTS information, like release version number, release date, copyright, and vDTS home page address.
Use File Section to
- Add, remove files to stamp
- Define the output folder where stamped files will be saved.
Use Execution Section to
- Stamp the DV AVI files in the Files to Stamp list.
- Stop the stamping in progress.
- View vDTS log messages.
Use Preview Section to
- Control which frame to preview.
Use Date Stamp Section to
- Define date stamp format
- Select the location for date stamp
Use Time Stamp Section to
- Define time stamp format
- Select the location for time stamp
Visual DV Time Stamp (vDTS) is provided to you, the user, as is without warranty of any kind. By using vDTS, the user assumes the liability and responsibility of any effect vDTS may have to his/her computer system.
Back to Visual DV Time Stamp page