- Click Stamp button to start stamping all the files in the Files to Stamp list.
- Once started the Stamp button becomes Pause button. Click Pause button to pause stamping. While paused, the Pause button becomes Continue button. Click Continue button to resume stamping.
- Once stamping is in progress or is paused, click Stop button to stop the stamping process if you do not want it to continue.
- Click ViewLog button to bring up the Log Dialog. vDTS keeps stamping related information, warning, error messages in the log. You may view the log while stamping is in progress, or after the stamping finishes.
Note: The log file for the last finished session is saved as vDTS.log in the temporary folder which typically is
C:\Documents and Settings\YourLoginName\Local Settings\Temp\vDTS.log
- Check Auto shutdown box to turn off the computer automatically once all files are stamped.
- The progress bar indicates the percentage of stamping finished so far for the current file.